Start Your Solution Today


Hardworking, Experienced Kansas City Attorneys

Being the victim of discrimination, harassment or retaliation at work can make your life seem unbearable. You have the right to a work environment that is free of this type of toxic misconduct by co-workers, supervisors and management. At the same time, taking on your employer can be very intimidating, especially when the company has a big legal department protecting it.

Employment Law, Public Accommodation Disability And Personal Injury

Fortunately, you do not have to stand up for your employment rights by yourself. The law firm of Ralston Kinney, LLC, serves communities in and around Kansas City, Missouri, with experienced, passionate employment law representation. We have successfully guided several clients through employment law litigation and achieved positive results.

Our firm can also help if you have been injured in an accident, or if you have been targeted for public accommodation discrimination. We will fight to get justice in your case, including possible financial damages and other remedies.

To learn more about me, please click the link below:

Helping You Achieve Your Goals

As your attorneys, we will provide you personalized service. Getting your lawyer to understand your story is one of the most difficult, but important parts of the litigation process. We listen carefully to your story and make sure we understand what has happened to you, and how you would like to resolve the matter. Our advice will be closely tailored to your situation and your goals. While we are experienced and effective litigator, often there are better options than taking your case to trial. Whether your case ends in a trial verdict, in arbitration or at the negotiation table, we will do what is possible to make sure you get fully compensated.

No-Obligation Consultations

As lawyers, we commit myself to the needs of every client, and I will do the same for you. For a no-obligation consultation about your case, please call 816-298-0411. You can also contact me via this website’s email form.